Wednesday 30 March 2016

· OZZYBEE LAMENTS P-SQUARE FEUD OzzyBee (OzzyBosco WonderKid)


has voiced out his sadness and lamentation over the current feud tearing the P-square brothers; Peter and Paul apart. The kid star who sees the multi-talented duo and their brother Jude Okoye as his icons and big source of inspiration to his blossoming carrier aspires to be like them.
OzzyBee has this to say “I sincerely wish you all get back together as one big loving family so that you will make me and many others happy again”.
OzzyBee wants to cease this opportunity to appeal to the brothers to please stay united for the betterment of the industry and importantly to appease the soul of their late beloved mum who loved them dearly.
He concluded “I love, cherish, and pray for you my big uncles that father God will melt your hearts for the sake of your younger ones like me …RESPECT!!!
PLEASE HELP ME BEG THEM OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
‪#‎SMILE‬ AGAIN!!!

Author:

0 comments: